9th Jul 2019 - 9th Jul 2019
Venue: M.U.S.T Garden Campus
How to Guide, How to Write Case-Based Master & Ph.D. Research
9 July 2018
9:OOAM - 4:30PM
At the end of the workshop, participants are
- Demonstrate the case study research and analyse processes including method, techniques and evaluation.
- Describe the principles and techniques of qualitative research and strategic analysis.
- Develop and enhance transferable skills in knowledge management, strategy development and business communication.
- Synthesise the conventions used in case-based methodology.
Throughout the workshop, participants will be able to understand in depth on the guideline structure of the case based research.
Who Should Attend?
- Lecturers and Instructors:
To guide the students to write a case-based research.
- Ph.D. and Master Students:
To write a case-based research.
+603 6150 8177 - 225/155
MALAYSIA UNIVERSITY of SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Block B. Garden Office @ Encorp Strand,
Jalan PJIJ 5/1, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.