YAYASAN TSLSC (IOI GROUP) SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarship for Bachelor Degree students.
Scholarship for Bachelor Degree
Fields of study:
Local university (public / private / foreign branch campus)
- Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Chemical/Mechatronics/Electrical & Instrumentation)
- Food Science/Food Technology/Chemistry
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology/Computing/Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Insurance/Risk Management
- Accountancy/Finance/Data Science
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
- Obtained the following minimum pre-university results:
- STPM/A Level - minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation - CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER - minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group for a specified period upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
Please download and complete the relevant application forms. Required documents must reach Yayasan office before the closing date at the following address:
The Secretariat - Scholarship for Bachelor Degree
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 29, IOI City Tower Two, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, 62502 Putrajaya.
Opening date : 01 Apr 2022
Closing date : 31 July 2022
THE SCHOLARSHIP OFFERS
Academic fees and living expenses
Visit https://yayasan.ioigroup.com/Scholarship for more info.