DAAD Scholarship In Germany 2023-2024 (Fully Funded)
The German government has now opened applications for those interested in the DDAD scholarship in Germany for the 2023-2024 academic term.
The scholarship is funded by BMZ (Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development) and it's a fully funded German scholarship for 2023 for international students all around the world to pursue their studies in Master's and Doctoral degrees.
DAAD scholarship offers various universities with a wide range of academic disciplines for foreign students. Every year DAAD scholarship offers more than 10,000 scholarships to german as well as international students. This is the best opportunity and world-best scholarship opportunity to study in Germany for free.
The duration of the DAAD master’s scholarship in Germany will be 12-24 months and the duration of a doctoral degree will be 36 months. The tuition fees will be covered by the DAAD scholarship program.
DAAD Scholarship In Germany 2023
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree.
- Academic degree should not be more than six years old.
- Applicants must have at least two years of professional experience.
- English language requirements will differ according to the chosen programme.
The DAAD Scholarship Application requires a hand-signed CV (sample available here). A motivation letter must be signed by hand alongside a professional letter must be attached by your employer.
Confirmation of the employer’s employment in their country of origin and, if possible, a guarantee of re-employment. Note that they only accept one academic TOEFL.
Understanding of the german language is required for courses taught in German. Copies of academic degree awards and academic records are also required.
DDAD Masters and Doctorate scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship and it will cover all expenses to study for free in Germany.
A monthly payment of 850 euros (~RM3,981) for graduates or 1,200 euros (~RM5,620) for doctoral students will be given depending on their academic level. Additional benefits will cover the following:
- Monthly rental allowance.
- Monthly allowance for family companions.
For those applying for the DAAD scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year, it will vary from one course to another.
How To Apply?
To apply, you will need to visit the DAAD Online portal and you'll need to select your country and read more information about it.
Click here to find out more.