University Of Sussex Graduate UK Scholarship 2024 (Funded)
The University of Sussex Graduate Scholarship 2023 is now open for application.
Currently, Sussex university is dubbed one of the most prestigious universities in the United Kingdom. The current scholarship offer is open to international students abroad for those wanting to pursue a master's degree.
International Students of any nationality are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Currently, the university is offering two types of Master's scholarships;
- Full-Time Scholarship (1 year)
- Part-Time Scholarship (2 years)
Sussex Graduate Scholarship 2023
- Country: Brighton, England
- University: University of Sussex
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 30th September 2023
The partially funded scholarship will grant successful applicants a reduction of £ 3,000 (~RM15,850) in tuition fees.
To be eligible for the scholarship, scholars must;
- Graduate from Sussex in 2023 with a First Class or Upper Second Class Bachelor's degree.
- Have accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Master.
Available Fields And Majors:
The following fields are available for the study of a Master's degree. Additionally, you can click here to find further details about your selected course.
- Accounting, Banking, and Finance
- American Studies
- Art History
- Biomedical Science
- Business and Management
- Childhood and Youth Studies
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Cultural Studies
- Digital Media
- Drama and Theatre
- Ecology and Conservation
- Education and Teaching
- Energy Policy, Innovation, and Sustainability
- Engineering and Robotics
- English, Literature, and Creative Writing
- Film Studies
- Filmmaking and Media Production
- Gender Studies
- International Relations
- Languages and Linguistics
- Media and Communications
- PGCE courses
- Physics and Astronomy
- Placement years and Sandwich Degrees
- Product Design
- Project Management
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Research Methods
- Social Work and Care
- Zoology and Animal Studies
Applicants must submit the necessary paperwork by 30 September 2023.
How To Apply?
Applicants must register their interest in the scholarship via the postgraduate application system upon accepting an offer to study at the University of Sussex.
Do note that no confirmation will be sent as the scholarship is awarded automatically to all eligible applicants who register for it on time. International students will be offered to study at the University of Sussex Business School and will be able to combine their awards with the Business School International Masters Award (2023).
International students with an offer to study in the School of Engineering & Informatics will be able to combine this award with the Engineering & Informatics International Masters Award (2023).
For more information, click here.