Ireland Government Scholarship For International Student 2023 (Fully Funded)
The government of Ireland has opened up applications for fully-funded scholarships for international students. The programme is funded by the Higher Education Authority (HEA) of Ireland.
Currently, the scholarship is offered to those wanting to take;
- Doctoral Degree
All expenses will be fully-funded by the government. Currently, there is a total of 60 scholarships available for the 2023 academic year.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, Doctorate (MS Leading to Ph.D.)
- Eligible Regions: European Union & All Other Nationalities
- Deadline: 24 March 2023
- All international students from countries outside the EU.
- Possess excellence (academic, personal, professional, creative)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extracurricular activities (eg, humanitarian work; local, national, and international politics; arts; sports).
The Government of Ireland Scholarships for International Students will cover the following expenses for participants listed below. Successful students will receive:
- A Stipend of €18,500 Per Annum (~RM86,609)
- Contribution to Fees including Non-EU Fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 (~RM26,919) per annum
- Eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 (~RM15,215) per annum.
Available Fields Of Studies
- Social Science
List Of Universities Under The Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
How To Apply?
Applicants are required to apply and submit the applications online via their official website. Click here to find out more.